Epoxy Floor and Pool Coatings
Flexco supply a range of epoxy coatings
Flexco Floorcoat Epoxy Floor Coating Anti slip floors to AS/NZS 3661.1P:1993
- Flexco Floorcoat is a 100% epoxy, 2-component system formulated for the
protection of concrete floors. Good abrasion resistance contributes to a long service
life in heavy traffic areas. Can be tinted in a range of attractive pastel and midtone
colours. Suitable for low odour application in food grade areas. A resilient surface
ensures easy cleaning with no fungal attack.
- Use on Commercial showroom and warehouse floors as this epoxy coating is easily cleaned. Also office or production flooring. In industrial sites concerned with pulp and paper, wool scouring, automotive, chemical, oil, food, wine and beverage, abattoirs, sewerage treatment, light engineering and aircraft hangar floors. Suitable for hospitals and veterinaries, home garages with concrete floors. On vessels - steel floor passageways, interior decks, engine-room floors and hold floors.
- Provides Anti-slip floors when applied as per the procedure outlined in the “Application”
data sheet, In lieu of the smooth top coat, a nonslip coating to attain or exceed AS/NZS
3661.1P:1993 coefficient of friction – wet, “0.40”, is achievable. See spec sheet.
Flexco Poolcoat Epoxy Protective Coating
- This is an epoxy high build system
formulated to provide a jointless coating which has high water resistance in immersion
situations like swimming pools. Self priming and easy to apply.
- The excellent adhesion, high water resistance, and good all round qualities of this
system ensure maximum protection to most substrates. Especially effective over
concrete, fibreglass, and clean steel. Resists water, oils, fats, hydrocarbon solvent
splashing and atmospheres, chemicals, dilute acids, sewage, salts and alkali’s.
- For use on fibreglass and concrete plaster swimming pools. Also concrete flooring where a monolithic paint coating is called forand sewage or water pipe linings and containment.
Suitable for the painting of spa pools subject to temperatures up to 40°C. See spec sheet
Website Design & Development by Ralenti Quickfind Building Product Information